The jack o'lantern mushroom is an orange to red gill mushroom that is similar in appearance to the chanterelle, and most notable for its bioluminescent properties.
Unlike the chanterelle, the jack o'lantern mushroom is very poisonous.
While not lethal, consuming this mushroom leads to very severe cramps, vomiting, and diarrhea.
For more information about the topic Jack o'lantern mushroom, read the full article at Wikipedia.org, or see the following related articles:
Editor's Note: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Recommend this page on Facebook, Twitter,
and Google +1:
Other bookmarking and sharing tools: