Molds are ubiquitous in nature, and mold spores are a common component of household dust.
The term toxic mold is sometimes used to refer to mold-related indoor air quality problems.
Exposure to significant quantities of mold spores can cause allergic reactions.
Under proper growing conditions, some species of molds may generate molecular compounds called mycotoxins.
In large quantities or with chronic exposure, mycotoxins can be toxic to humans or animals.
For more information about the topic Toxic mold, read the full article at Wikipedia.org, or see the following related articles:
Editor's Note: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Recommend this page on Facebook, Twitter,
and Google +1:
Other bookmarking and sharing tools: