Browse News Stories
Posted December 13, 2013:
- Scientists, Practitioners Don't See Eye to Eye on Repressed Memory
- True Story: Not Everyone Lies Frequently
Posted December 12, 2013:
- Family Structure Linked to High Blood Pressure in African-American Men
- Study Documents Secondhand Exposure to Nicotine from Electronic Cigarettes
- Children With Autism Benefit from Peer Solicitation
- New Approaches in Landscape Monitoring
- Congregations' Smaller Racial Groups Feel Less Belonging, Are Less Involved
- New Definition for Old Age
- Scientists Map Food Security, Self-Provision of Major Cities
Posted December 11, 2013:
- Nonconcussion Head Impacts in Contact Sports Linked to Brain Changes and Lower Test Scores
- Muting the Mozart Effect
- Differences in Educational Achievement Owe More to Genetics Than Environment, Finds Study of UK Students
- Sleep-Deprived Mice Show Connection With Diabetes, Age
- Study Finds That Pediatric Obesity Patients Like Telehealth Services
- More Physically Active Adults Have Improved Cardiorespiratory Fitness
- Course Offers Students Opportunity to Be Leaders of Social Change
- Even When Test Scores Go Up, Some Cognitive Abilities Don't
- Staph Can Lurk Deep Within Nose, Study Finds
- Dementia Risk Greatest for Older Native-Americans, African-Americans With Diabetes
- Personal Care Products Possible Sources of Potentially Harmful Parabens for Babies
- Spanking Children Slows Cognitive Development and Increases Risk of Criminal Behavior, Expert Says
- Can Celebrity Cancer Diagnoses Prompt Quitting Smoking?
- Education: Learning With 'Stronger Peers' Yields No Boost
- Different Food Fish Can Cause Different Allergies
- How Horses Can Teach Humans Communication Skills, Kindness
- Incarceration Has No Effect on Nonresident Fathers' Parenting
- Are Overweight Children Less Able to Handle Advertising?
- Establishing the Basis of Humor
Posted December 10, 2013:
- Evolution of 'Third Party Punishment'
- Long-Term Use of Common Heartburn and Ulcer Medications Linked to Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- A Whole New Meaning to Bad Weather: Top Ten Worst Weather Places in the World
- Social Exclusion and Consumer Product Preference: Drink Pepsi to Fit In, but Fly American to Stand Out?
- Natural Disaster Relief: How Does Psychological Distance Affect Donations?
- Motivating Women to Forget the Message: When Do Breast Cancer Ads Backfire?
- Exercise Alleviates Sexual Side-Effects of Antidepressants in Women
- Colleges Pay Attention: How Do Top Ten Rankings Influence Applications?
- Does Gender Play Role in Negative Word of Mouth Advertising?
- Why Reading Your Horoscope on Diet Days Might Be a Bad Idea
- Holiday Shopping for Friends? Looking for Unique Gifts Might Not Be Best Plan
- You Are What Your Father Eats: Father's Diet Before Conception Plays Crucial Role in Offspring's Health, Study Suggests
- Increased Attention Needed for Cancer Risk from Silica
- Low Vitamin B12 Levels Increase Risk of Fractures in Older Men
- Mug Shot Misuse on Internet: How to End Exploitation
- Strong State Alcohol Policies Protective Against Binge Drinking
- Most Americans Avoid Addressing End-of-Life Issues, According to New Study
- Right Amount of Fat, Protein, Key to Babies
- One in Two Users Accepts a Lack of Privacy on Internet
Posted December 9, 2013:
- Lack of National Policy to Get UK Kids More Active Is Mass 'Child Neglect'
- Call for Action on Cutting Sugar
- 35 Year Study Finds Exercise Reduces Risk of Dementia