Browse News Stories
Posted December 6, 2013:
Posted December 5, 2013:
- Researchers Create Brand Associations by Mining Millions of Images from Social Media
- Heads or Tails? Random Fluctuations in Brain Cell Activity May Determine Toss-Up Decisions
Posted December 4, 2013:
- Youthful Suicide Attempts a Marker for Lifelong Troubles
- Education, Not Fertility, Key for Economic Development in Developing Countries
- Women Find Sexually Explicit Ads Unappealing -- Unless Price Is Right
Posted December 2, 2013:
Posted November 28, 2013:
Posted November 27, 2013:
Posted November 26, 2013:
- Gratitude or Guilt? People Spend More When They 'Pay It Forward'
- Memo to Big Box Retailers: Goodwill Has a Shelf Life
- Electronic Cigarettes: New Route to Smoking Addiction for Adolescents
Posted November 25, 2013:
- Materialism Makes Bad Events Even Worse
- Online Shoppers Favor White Sellers in Classified Ads, Study Finds
Posted November 24, 2013:
Posted November 21, 2013:
Posted November 20, 2013:
Posted November 19, 2013:
- Semantics Behind Sale Price: When Does 'Original' Price Matter?
- DIY for the Holidays: Why Do Consumers Enjoy Gifts That Require Work?
- See a Honda, Buy a Mountain Dew? What Happens When Consumers Fast-Forward Through Commercials?
- Recessionary Woes Lead to Adverse Alcohol Outcomes for Men and Middle-Aged Americans
- Higher Emotional Intelligence Leads to Better Decision-Making
Posted November 18, 2013:
Posted November 14, 2013:
- Alcohol Ads in US Magazines Still Expose Consumers to Risky Content, Messages
- Are Probiotics a Promising Treatment Strategy for Depression?
Posted November 12, 2013:
- Parental Monitoring Lowers Odds of Gambling Problem
- Studies Explore Origins of Addiction, Treaments
- Die-Hard Sports Fans View Ads Associated With Rival Teams Negatively, Regardless of the Message
Posted November 7, 2013:
- Alcohol Ads Reaching Too Many Young People in TV Markets Across US
- Alcohol-Related Aggression: Social, Neurobiological Factors
- Ants, Like Humans, Can Change Their Priorities
Posted November 5, 2013:
Posted October 31, 2013:
Posted October 30, 2013:
- First Health Economic Evaluation of Antidepressants Completed
- Moral in the Morning, but Dishonest in the Afternoon
Posted October 29, 2013:
- Work Commutes Getting Longer and Gender Differences Persist
- Scientists Reduce Behaviors Associated With Problem Gambling in Rats
Posted October 28, 2013:
Posted October 25, 2013:
Posted October 24, 2013:
Posted October 23, 2013:
- Students Text, a Lot, During Class
- Deciding When 'Not' to Maximize Profits: How and Why Some Corporations Sabotage Their Own Subsidiaries
Posted October 21, 2013:
Posted October 17, 2013:
- Nursing Homes Win High Marks for Quality, Antipsychotic Prescribing Remains Problematic
- The Cost of Racial Bias in Economic Decisions
Posted October 16, 2013:
Posted October 15, 2013:
- When Time Has a Will of Its Own, Powerless Consumers Don't Have the Will to Wait
- What Makes Telenovelas So Popular?
- What Makes Consumers Support Their Favorite Businesses?
- Why Do Discounts Backfire When You Make Consumers Wait?