Browse News Stories
Posted May 21, 2012:
- Heart Rules the Head When We Make Financial Decisions
- Marketing Is More Effective When Targeted to Personality Profiles
Posted May 17, 2012:
- Religion Is a Potent Force for Cooperation and Conflict, Research Shows
- Suspicion Resides in Two Regions of the Brain: Our Baseline Level of Distrust Is Distinct and Separable from Our Inborn Lie Detector
Posted May 16, 2012:
- Trusting Tiger Woods: How Do Facial Cues Affect Preference and Trust?
- Why Do Consumers Dislike Corporate Brands That Get Too Familiar?
- You Are What You Eat: Why Do Male Consumers Avoid Vegetarian Options?
- Can Consumers 'Fit In' Yet Remain Unique?
Posted May 15, 2012:
- Looks Matter More Than Reputation When It Comes to Trusting People With Our Money
- Female Terrorists' Bios Belie Stereotypes, Study Finds
- Animal Disease Research Misses the Human Perspective, Say Researchers
Posted May 14, 2012:
Posted May 10, 2012:
Posted May 9, 2012:
- Why Do People Choke When the Stakes Are High? Loss Aversion May Be the Culprit
- Virtual Reality Allows Researchers to Measure Fish Brain Activity During Behavior at Unprecedented Resolution
- Rapid Testing of Food Quality
Posted May 8, 2012:
Posted May 7, 2012:
Posted May 3, 2012:
- Biased Evidence? Researchers Challenge Post-Marketing Drug Trial Practices
- Pleasure, Pain and Satisfied Customers
Posted May 1, 2012:
- Online-Only News Outlets Struggle to Find Funding
- Global Warming: New Research Blames Economic Growth
Posted April 30, 2012:
Posted April 29, 2012:
- Two Drugs Better Than One to Treat Youth With Type 2 Diabetes, Study Suggests
- TV Alcohol Advertising May Play Role in Underage Drinking
- Familiarity With Television Fast-Food Ads Linked to Obesity
Posted April 27, 2012:
Posted April 26, 2012:
- People With 'Balanced Time Perspective' More Likely to Call Themselves Content
- The Generation X Report: Food in the Lives of GenXers
Posted April 25, 2012:
- Your Brain Knows Which Ads Are Winners, Better Than You Do: Study on Smokers' Brains May Mark Dawn of New Age in Advertising
- The Wisdom of Retail Traders
- Thinking in a Foreign Language Helps Economic Decision-Making
- Medical Bills: Sticker Shock and Confused Consumers
Posted April 24, 2012:
- Neuroeconomics: Studying Brain Responses Gives Marketers Increased Ability to Predict How People Make Decisions
Posted April 23, 2012:
- That Impulsive, Moody Preschooler May Grow Up to Be a Problem Gambler
- Costs of 'Dirty Bomb' Attack in Los Angeles
- Biometrics: Those Tell-Tale Signs That Say Who You Are
- Looking Good on Facebook
Posted April 19, 2012:
- Inequality and Investment Bubbles: A Clearer Link Is Established
- Online Chatter Affects Stock Returns
- Anti-Tobacco TV Ads Help Adults Stop Smoking, Study Finds
Posted April 18, 2012:
Posted April 17, 2012:
- Babies Flick 'Anti-Risk Switch' in Women but Not Men
- Small Income Disparities Lead to Faster Mobile Growth
Posted April 16, 2012:
- Researcher Explores the 'Word of Mouth' Paradox: What Makes a Vacation Memorable?
- Rose-Colored Glasses: Are Optimistic Consumers More Likely to Trust Salespeople?
- When Do Consumers React to Social Exclusion With Charitable Behavior?
- Sticking to Our Goals: What's the Best Approach for Success?
Posted April 12, 2012: