Browse News Stories
Posted October 15, 2013:
Posted October 11, 2013:
Posted October 8, 2013:
Posted October 7, 2013:
Posted October 3, 2013:
Posted October 1, 2013:
Posted September 30, 2013:
Posted September 25, 2013:
Posted September 24, 2013:
- Older Is Wiser, at Least Economically
- Warning of Potential Side Effects of a Product Can Increase Its Sales
Posted September 23, 2013:
- Gun Retailers Strongly Support Expanded Criteria for Denying Gun Purchases, Survey Finds
- Using Mega Events to Brand Tourist Destinations: The Case of the Formula One Canadian Grand Prix
Posted September 19, 2013:
Posted September 18, 2013:
Posted September 17, 2013:
Posted September 16, 2013:
Posted September 10, 2013:
- How Do Consumers Compare Prices? It Depends on How Powerful They Feel
- Why Are Consumers More Likely to Participate in Online Gaming Than Gambling?
Posted September 5, 2013:
Posted September 4, 2013:
- Ability to Delay Gratification May Be Linked to Social Trust
- Links Made Between Problem Gambling and Substance Abuse, and Lack of Treatment Options
Posted August 30, 2013:
Posted August 29, 2013:
- Intensity of Facebook Use Can Be Predicted by Reward-Related Activity in the Brain
- Poor Concentration: Poverty Reduces Brainpower Needed for Navigating Other Areas of Life
- Customer Satisfaction Increases the Value and Interest of Company Shares for Institutional Investors
Posted August 28, 2013:
Posted August 27, 2013:
Posted August 26, 2013:
Posted August 22, 2013:
- Consumer Insight Reveals Asian Consumers' Psychological Make-Up
- Relating Animals to Humans Could Help Conservation Projects
Posted August 20, 2013:
- Social Giving Makes Us Happier
- When Do Consumers Think a Freebie Is More Valuable Than a Discounted Product?
Posted August 12, 2013:
- Competition Changes How People View Strangers Online: On Sites Like eBay, Strangers No Longer Seen as 'Just Like You'
Posted August 8, 2013:
Posted August 5, 2013:
Posted August 1, 2013:
- Feeling Left out Can Lead to Risky Financial Decisions
- Why Shopaholics Overspend? Poor Credit Management, Buying to Boost Mood, Study Says
- Two Dimensions of Value: Dopamine Neurons Represent Reward but Not Aversiveness
- Bacteria Hold the Clues to Trade-Offs in Financial Investments and Evolution
Posted July 29, 2013:
- Decision Aids Reduce Men's Conflict About PSA Screening, but Don't Change Their Decisions
- Sharing the Wealth With Loyal Workers
- Are You Hiring the Wrong Person?
Posted July 26, 2013:
- Is Facebook Actually Making Communication About Products and Brands More Interesting?
- Legendary Brands: Why Are Consumers Still Fascinated by the Titanic?
- Buying a Used Car? Be Sure to Flatter the Seller
- Empowering Your Customers? Think Twice About Social Media Campaigns
- Why Are Consumers Less Likely to Buy a Product When It's the Only Option?
- From Embarrassing Facebook Posts to Controversial Tweets, Why Are Consumers Oversharing Online?
- Materialism and Loneliness: Is There Really a Vicious Cycle?