Browse News Stories
Posted August 9, 2012:
- Thinking Abstractly May Help to Boost Self-Control
- Student Scores Improve If Teachers Given Incentives Upfront
Posted August 8, 2012:
Posted August 7, 2012:
- The Economic Cost of Increased Temperatures: Warming Episodes Hurt Poor Countries and Limit Long-Term Growth
- Should Young Men Be Vaccinated Against Human Papilloma Virus?
Posted August 6, 2012:
Posted August 1, 2012:
- Are Americans Ready to Solve the Weight of the Nation?
- Research: Men Respond Negatively to Depictions of 'Ideal Masculinity' in Ads
Posted July 31, 2012:
Posted July 30, 2012:
Posted July 26, 2012:
Posted July 25, 2012:
Posted July 24, 2012:
- Olympic Games: Economists Dare to Forecast the Medals Table
- Half of CVD Deaths in Europe Could Be Avoided With Proper Regulation, Experts Say
Posted July 23, 2012:
- Improving Cognitive Function With Ginseng-Fortified Milk?
- Many Employers Use Facebook Profiles to Screen Job Applicants
Posted July 19, 2012:
Posted July 17, 2012:
- Humanizing Computer Aids Affects Trust, Dependence
- Why Does the Week Before Your Vacation Seem Longer When You're Going Far Away?
- Selling on eBay? Get Higher Bids With a Red Background
- You Can't Always Get What You Want: Consumers Struggle With Competing Goals
Posted July 16, 2012:
- Sharing Isn't Always Caring: Why Don't Consumers Take Care of Their Zipcars?
- Are Consumers Aware That They Are Drawn to the Center When Choosing Products?
Posted July 13, 2012:
Posted July 12, 2012:
- Advertisers Could Target Online Audiences More Efficiently With Personality Scale
- Obese Kids as Bright as Thinner Peers
Posted July 11, 2012:
Posted July 10, 2012:
- Subtle Goal Reminders, Known as Primes, Can Offset Hedonic Effects of Food and Facilitate Health Behavior
- Reward Sensitivity Increases Food 'Wanting' Following Television 'Junk Food' Commercials
Posted July 9, 2012:
Posted July 5, 2012:
Posted July 3, 2012:
Posted July 2, 2012:
Posted June 26, 2012:
- Reminders of Mortality Increase Concern for Environmental Legacy
- Political Ads by Independent Groups Are Not Only Common -- They Are More Effective
- Make Me an Offer, Say Online Shoppers
- Immediate Rewards for Good Scores Can Boost Student Performance
Posted June 25, 2012:
Posted June 22, 2012:
Posted June 21, 2012:
- Dad's Brains Mean More to His Son's Success Than His Money: Study
- Assertiveness Is the Best Form of Defense, at Least for Hyena Pups
Posted June 20, 2012:
- How Humans Predict Other's Decisions
- What's Your Name Again? Lack of Interest, Not Brain's Ability, May Be Why We Forget
Posted June 19, 2012:
- Does Background Noise Make Consumers Buy More Innovative Products?
- Retail Therapy: Shopping to Cope With Future Challenges
- Should Consumers Trust Their Feelings as Information?
- Soda Companies' PR Campaigns Are Bad for Health, Experts Say
- Adaptable Decision Making in the Brain