Browse News Stories
1 to 50 of 33,302 stories
Posted December 10, 2013:
- Police Activities in Thailand May Lead to Riskier Behaviors in People Who Inject Drugs
- Global Study Reveals Gender-Based Violence Vastly Underreported
- Social Exclusion and Consumer Product Preference: Drink Pepsi to Fit In, but Fly American to Stand Out?
- Natural Disaster Relief: How Does Psychological Distance Affect Donations?
- Motivating Women to Forget the Message: When Do Breast Cancer Ads Backfire?
- Exercise Alleviates Sexual Side-Effects of Antidepressants in Women
- Colleges Pay Attention: How Do Top Ten Rankings Influence Applications?
- Does Gender Play Role in Negative Word of Mouth Advertising?
- Why Reading Your Horoscope on Diet Days Might Be a Bad Idea
- Holiday Shopping for Friends? Looking for Unique Gifts Might Not Be Best Plan
- Music Brings Memories Back to the Injured Brain
Posted December 9, 2013:
- New Drug Approach Could Lead to Cures for Wide Range of Diseases
- 35 Year Study Finds Exercise Reduces Risk of Dementia
- Brief Therapy Eases Symptoms of Combat-Related Psychological Trauma
- Awkward Facebook Encounters
- Neural Prosthesis Restores Behavior After Brain Injury
- Personal Antidepressant for Every Genome
- How Concussion Can Lead to Depression Years Later
- Home Testing Devices Could Monitor Epilepsy, Drug Levels, Reduce Clinical Visits
- Study Shows Exercise Improves Depression in Parkinson's Patients
- Problem-Child Behavior Could Result from Early Puberty in Girls
- New Findings on Women, Pregnancy, Epilepsy
- Life and Work: One and the Same?
- Promising Alzheimer's Drug Trialled in Large EU Study
- Epilepsy Community Seeks Redefinition of Bioequivalence from FDA
- Seizures and Epilepsy: A Significant Burden on Veterans
- 3-D Printing Used as a Tool to Explain Theoretical Physics
- No Pictures, Please: Taking Photos May Impede Memory of Museum Tour
- Improving Efficacy of Antipsychotics in the Era of Personalized Pharmacotherapy
- Is SUDEP Risk Potentially Treatable?
- Seizure Unconsciousness Similar to Slow Wave Sleep
- Drug-Dispensing Contact Lens Delivers Glaucoma Medication
- Peer-Review Science Is Taking Off on Twitter, but Who Is Tweeting What and Why?
Posted December 8, 2013:
- Concussion Secrets Unveiled in Mice and People
- Boosting Immune System to Treat Brain Cancer
- Survey: Impact of Surgery on Lives of People With Epilepsy
- Epilepsy Surgery Effect on Mood, Behavior in Children Differs by Surgical Site
- Epilepsy Surgery Safe, Effective in Older Patients
- More Aggressive Management Needed for Children With Refractory Convulsive Status Epilepticus
- Pediatric Patients Most Likely to Have Long-Term Damage from Prolonged Seizures
- Variability in Olfactory Receptors Affects Human Odor Perception
- Gene Expression Changes With Meditation
- Brain Stimulation Device Demonstrates Safety, Seizure Reduction
- Laser Ablation Surgery Shows Better Cognitive Results for People With Epilepsy
- Post-Operative Change in AED Therapy May Not Affect Long-Term Outcome After Temporal Lobe Surgery
- Researchers Report on Safety of Rapid AED Withdrawal in Pre-Surgical Monitoring
- New Insight Into the Genetic Causes of Epilepsy
- People With Uncontrolled Epilepsy Have Higher Healthcare Utilization
- Genetic Mutations, Molecular Alterations May Explain Racial Differences in Head, Neck Cancers
Posted December 6, 2013:
Number of stories in archives: 148,313