Browse News Stories
251 to 300 of 33,302 stories
Posted November 20, 2013:
- Who Are You Looking At? Why Women Recognise More Faces Than Men
- Medieval Origins of Debate on Classroom Beatings
- Why We Need More Male Primary School Teachers
- When Bye Bye Becomes Buy Buy: How Homophones Affect Consumer Behavior
Posted November 19, 2013:
- Semantics Behind Sale Price: When Does 'Original' Price Matter?
- DIY for the Holidays: Why Do Consumers Enjoy Gifts That Require Work?
- See a Honda, Buy a Mountain Dew? What Happens When Consumers Fast-Forward Through Commercials?
- Synesthesia Is More Common in Autism
- Frontal-Lobe Damage from Alcohol May Occur Before General Mental Status Challenges
- Recessionary Woes Lead to Adverse Alcohol Outcomes for Men and Middle-Aged Americans
- Treating Alcohol Dependence: Medication Plus Therapy Leads to Longer Abstinence
- Hospital Treatment for Patients Who Self-Harm in England Is 'as Variable as Ever'
- Teens from Military Families Suffer from Deployments
- Unhealthiest Stroke Patients Less Likely to Get Optimal Care
- Higher Emotional Intelligence Leads to Better Decision-Making
- New Research Links Smoking Synthetic Marijuana With Stroke in Healthy, Young Adults
- Sex of Speaker Affects Listener Language Processing
- Natural Compound Mitigates Effects of Methamphetamine Abuse
- People With Highly Superior Powers of Recall Also Vulnerable to False Memories
- Trial of Promising New Treatment Strategy for Parkinson's Disease
- Non-Specialist Health Workers Play Important Role in Improving Mental Health in Developing Countries
- The Fashion Scout and the Cop: Scanning the Streets With Similar Methods for Different Targets
- New Genetic Risk Factor Discovered for Severe Psychiatric Illness
- Blood Test Accurately Diagnoses Concussion, Predicts Long Term Cognitive Disability
- Odds of Rehospitalization of Cognitively Impaired Varies by Discharge Destination
- Key Brain Signaling Mechanism for Rapidly Acting Antidepressants
- Could Saving the Traditional Pub Be the Answer to Britain's Binge Drinking Problem?
- For Anxious Children and Teens, Context Counts
- How Poor Mental Health, Casual Sex Reinforce Each Other
- Liberals Aren't Like the Rest, or So They Think
- Study Finds Altered Brain Connections in Epilepsy Patients
- Brain Imaging Reveals Dynamic Changes Caused by Pain Meds
Posted November 18, 2013:
- Are Prison Inmates With Military Backgrounds More Likely to Misbehave?
- Statin Use Not Linked to a Decline in Cognitive Function
- Chaotic Physics in Ferroelectrics Hints at Brain-Like Computing
- 'Sensational' Barrels in Brain
- Harlem Charter School Students More Likely to Attend College
- Like Other Offenses, Cyberdeviance, Cybercrime Seem to Start, Peak in Teens
- Meditation May Help Slow Progression of Alzheimer's Disease
- New Hope for Victims of Traumatic Brain Injury
- People New to Power More Likely to Be Vengeful
- New Treatment Effective at Reducing Blood Clots in Brain-Injured Patients
- Most Teen Mental Health Problems Go Untreated
- Link Between Red Cell Distribution Width Levels, Depression
- Teens Who Drink Alone More Likely to Develop Alcohol Problems as Young Adults
- Boredom Research Has Now Become More Interesting
- Depression in Pregnancy: New Study Shows Preferences for Therapy Over Medication
- With Board Games, It's How Children Count That Counts
- Influence of Pro-Smoking Media Messages Lasts 7 Days, Study Finds
- Would an 'Anti-Ketamine' Also Treat Depression?
Number of stories in archives: 148,133