Browse News Stories
Posted December 2, 2013:
Posted November 26, 2013:
- Gratitude or Guilt? People Spend More When They 'Pay It Forward'
- Memo to Big Box Retailers: Goodwill Has a Shelf Life
Posted November 25, 2013:
Posted November 20, 2013:
Posted November 19, 2013:
- Semantics Behind Sale Price: When Does 'Original' Price Matter?
- DIY for the Holidays: Why Do Consumers Enjoy Gifts That Require Work?
- Demand for Details on Food Labels Includes the Good – And the Bad
Posted October 31, 2013:
Posted October 30, 2013:
- Reducing Price Differences in Energy Market May Not Help Consumers
- Is Medical Education in a Bubble Market?
Posted October 21, 2013:
Posted October 15, 2013:
- When Time Has a Will of Its Own, Powerless Consumers Don't Have the Will to Wait
- How Do Consumers Create Markets? The Case of the Minimoto
- What Makes Consumers Support Their Favorite Businesses?
- Why Do Discounts Backfire When You Make Consumers Wait?
- How Do Consumers See a Product When They Hear Music?
Posted October 10, 2013:
Posted October 8, 2013:
Posted October 1, 2013:
Posted September 26, 2013:
Posted September 20, 2013:
Posted September 17, 2013:
Posted September 16, 2013:
- TV Drug Ads: The Whole Truth?
- High Debt Load Anticipated by Medical Students; African-Americans Most Affected
Posted September 13, 2013:
Posted September 11, 2013:
Posted September 10, 2013:
- Working-Class Consumers: A Look at the Complex Social System of a Trailer Park
- Wordplay Persuades for Customer Reviews of Truffles, but Not Laundry Detergent
- Does Entering the Lottery Affect Consumers' Self-Control?
- The Price of Envy: How Do Consumers React to Flattering Salespeople?
- Kids Get More Exercise in Smart Growth Neighborhoods
Posted August 26, 2013:
Posted August 22, 2013:
Posted August 20, 2013:
- Low Self-Esteem Consumers: When Does Standing out Help You Fit In?
- Being Specific, Not Flexible, Helps Consumers Achieve Their Goals
- The Blushing Shopper: Does It Matter What Else You Put in the Basket With the Anti-Gas Medication?
- Landfill Nation: What Makes Consumers Less Likely to Recycle?
Posted August 11, 2013:
Posted August 10, 2013:
Posted August 5, 2013:
Posted August 1, 2013:
Posted July 30, 2013:
Posted July 26, 2013:
- Empowering Your Customers? Think Twice About Social Media Campaigns
- Materialism and Loneliness: Is There Really a Vicious Cycle?
Posted July 24, 2013:
Posted June 18, 2013:
Posted June 14, 2013:
Posted June 12, 2013:
Posted June 4, 2013: