Browse News Stories
Posted December 17, 2012:
Posted December 11, 2012:
- Value or Attention: Why Do Consumers Prefer Familiar Products?
- Need to Move Soon? Don't Trust Your Emotions
- Holiday Shopping Madness: When Do Consumers Seek to Punish Fellow Shoppers for Behaving Badly?
- Eating or Spending Too Much? Blame It on Social Networking Sites
- Does Changing the Price of Medicine Influence Consumers' Perceived Health Risk?
Posted December 7, 2012:
Posted December 6, 2012:
Posted November 29, 2012:
- Consumers Develop Complex Relationships With Celebrities to Construct Identity: Identity Formed by Relationships Influences Purchasing Decisions
Posted November 28, 2012:
Posted November 27, 2012:
- How to Buy an Ethical Diamond
- Heavily Indebted Med Students Choosing Primary Care Face Greater Financial Challenges
Posted November 26, 2012:
Posted November 14, 2012:
- 'Dirty Money' Affects Spending Habits, New Study Finds
- Do Consumers Evaluate Cell Phones Differently If the Warranty Is Expressed in Years or Days?
- Product Choice: When Are Consumers Most Satisfied?
- Novice or Expert: How Do Consumers Increase Their Knowledge About Products?
- Matching Brands: Why Do Consumers Prefer Tostitos Salsa With Tostitos Tortilla Chips?
Posted November 5, 2012:
Posted October 30, 2012:
Posted October 22, 2012:
- Rewards Programs: When Do Consumers Compare Experience Over Value?
- High Quality or Poor Value: When Do Consumers Make Different Conclusions About the Same Product?
- In the Blink of an Eye: Distracted Consumers Are Most Likely to Remember Ads With Subtle Variations
- Would You Buy a Product Endorsed by Lance Armstrong?
Posted October 18, 2012:
- College Students and Credit Card Debt: Parents Have a Powerful Influence on Their Children's Financial Behaviors
Posted October 17, 2012:
Posted October 16, 2012:
Posted October 11, 2012:
Posted October 9, 2012:
- Potential Debt Problems More Common Among the Educated, Study Suggests
- Small Signs Lead to Big Frustrations: Analysis of Consumer Survey Data on Signage
- Free Product Returns Have Major Impact on Future Sales, Study Finds
Posted September 27, 2012:
Posted September 21, 2012:
- iPhone 5: Consumers Focus Too Much on Having the Latest Features, Finds New Study
- Debt and Income Concerns Deter Medical Students from Primary Care Careers
Posted September 19, 2012:
Posted September 18, 2012:
Posted September 17, 2012:
Posted September 13, 2012:
Posted September 11, 2012:
- Under the Influence: Reminders of Money Impact Consumer Decision-Making
- Eat Dessert First? It Might Help You Control Your Diet
- Trouble in Paradise: Does Nature Worship Harm the Environment?
- What Do Saving Money and Losing Weight Have in Common?
Posted September 6, 2012:
Posted August 27, 2012:
- Working Moms Spend Less Time Daily on Kids' Diet, Exercise
- Planning Ahead: Consumers Prefer Fewer Options When Thinking About the Future
Posted August 21, 2012:
Posted August 19, 2012:
- Young Adults from Middle Income Families at Higher Risk for Student Loan Debt Than Their Poorer Peers
Posted August 15, 2012:
- Targeting Confident Consumers? Focus on High-Level Product Features
- Don’t Burn Out: Enjoy Your Favorite Products More by Consuming Them Less Frequently
- Ownership Increases the Value of Products: How Does Gender Matter?