Browse News Stories
Posted August 13, 2012:
- Bringing Style Home: How Tastes Are Shaped Online
- Consumers Perceive Risk When 'Price' Means More Than Money
Posted July 30, 2012:
Posted July 17, 2012:
- Why Does the Week Before Your Vacation Seem Longer When You're Going Far Away?
- Selling on eBay? Get Higher Bids With a Red Background
- You Can't Always Get What You Want: Consumers Struggle With Competing Goals
Posted July 16, 2012:
- Sharing Isn't Always Caring: Why Don't Consumers Take Care of Their Zipcars?
- Are Consumers Aware That They Are Drawn to the Center When Choosing Products?
Posted July 10, 2012:
- Subtle Goal Reminders, Known as Primes, Can Offset Hedonic Effects of Food and Facilitate Health Behavior
Posted June 26, 2012:
Posted June 25, 2012:
Posted June 19, 2012:
- Does Background Noise Make Consumers Buy More Innovative Products?
- Retail Therapy: Shopping to Cope With Future Challenges
- Soda Companies' PR Campaigns Are Bad for Health, Experts Say
- Get the Most from Your Skin Care Products: Sequence in Which You Apply Skin Care Products Influences Their Effectiveness
Posted June 18, 2012:
Posted June 8, 2012:
Posted May 29, 2012:
- The Science of Re-Runs: Why We Watch Our Favorite Episode of a TV Show, or Listen to a Favorite Song, Over and Over Again
Posted May 22, 2012:
Posted May 16, 2012:
Posted May 14, 2012:
Posted April 26, 2012:
- People With 'Balanced Time Perspective' More Likely to Call Themselves Content
- The Generation X Report: Food in the Lives of GenXers
Posted April 25, 2012:
- Mucus from Pig Stomachs Is Effective as Anti-Viral Agent: May Be Useful in Cosmetics and Baby Formula
- Medical Bills: Sticker Shock and Confused Consumers
Posted April 23, 2012:
Posted April 19, 2012:
Posted April 16, 2012:
- Rose-Colored Glasses: Are Optimistic Consumers More Likely to Trust Salespeople?
- When Do Consumers React to Social Exclusion With Charitable Behavior?
Posted April 9, 2012:
Posted April 3, 2012:
Posted March 28, 2012:
Posted March 9, 2012:
Posted February 15, 2012:
- Children May Have Highest Exposure to Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles, Found in Candy and Other Products
Posted February 6, 2012:
- Medical Debt Keeps Rising, New Report Shows
- Consumers Willing to Buy Sustainable US Cotton, Researchers Find
Posted January 26, 2012:
Posted January 20, 2012:
Posted January 18, 2012:
Posted January 12, 2012:
Posted January 10, 2012:
Posted December 21, 2011:
Posted December 20, 2011:
Posted December 13, 2011:
- Online Brand Comments: How Do They Affect Consumer Decisions?
- Why Does Stating Your Intention Lead You to Purchase Your Favorite Brand?
- Do Consumers Prefer Brands That Appear on Their Facebook Pages?
- From Teddy Bears to iPhones, We Overestimate What Others Will Pay for Goods
Posted December 8, 2011:
- Interactive Applications for Cell Phones May Be Most Powerful Forms of Advertising
- Pharmaceutical Spam