Browse News Stories
Posted November 14, 2012:
- Product Choice: When Are Consumers Most Satisfied?
- Novice or Expert: How Do Consumers Increase Their Knowledge About Products?
- Matching Brands: Why Do Consumers Prefer Tostitos Salsa With Tostitos Tortilla Chips?
Posted November 5, 2012:
Posted October 30, 2012:
Posted October 22, 2012:
- Rewards Programs: When Do Consumers Compare Experience Over Value?
- High Quality or Poor Value: When Do Consumers Make Different Conclusions About the Same Product?
- In the Blink of an Eye: Distracted Consumers Are Most Likely to Remember Ads With Subtle Variations
- Would You Buy a Product Endorsed by Lance Armstrong?
Posted October 18, 2012:
- College Students and Credit Card Debt: Parents Have a Powerful Influence on Their Children's Financial Behaviors
Posted October 11, 2012:
Posted October 9, 2012:
- Potential Debt Problems More Common Among the Educated, Study Suggests
- Small Signs Lead to Big Frustrations: Analysis of Consumer Survey Data on Signage
- Free Product Returns Have Major Impact on Future Sales, Study Finds
Posted September 21, 2012:
- iPhone 5: Consumers Focus Too Much on Having the Latest Features, Finds New Study
- Debt and Income Concerns Deter Medical Students from Primary Care Careers
Posted September 18, 2012:
Posted September 17, 2012:
Posted September 11, 2012:
- Under the Influence: Reminders of Money Impact Consumer Decision-Making
- Trouble in Paradise: Does Nature Worship Harm the Environment?
- What Do Saving Money and Losing Weight Have in Common?
Posted September 6, 2012:
Posted August 21, 2012:
Posted August 19, 2012:
- Young Adults from Middle Income Families at Higher Risk for Student Loan Debt Than Their Poorer Peers
Posted August 15, 2012:
- Targeting Confident Consumers? Focus on High-Level Product Features
- Don’t Burn Out: Enjoy Your Favorite Products More by Consuming Them Less Frequently
- Ownership Increases the Value of Products: How Does Gender Matter?
Posted August 13, 2012:
- Bringing Style Home: How Tastes Are Shaped Online
- Consumers Perceive Risk When 'Price' Means More Than Money
Posted July 30, 2012:
Posted July 17, 2012:
- Selling on eBay? Get Higher Bids With a Red Background
- You Can't Always Get What You Want: Consumers Struggle With Competing Goals
Posted July 16, 2012:
Posted June 25, 2012:
Posted June 19, 2012:
- Retail Therapy: Shopping to Cope With Future Challenges
- Soda Companies' PR Campaigns Are Bad for Health, Experts Say
Posted June 8, 2012:
Posted May 29, 2012:
- The Science of Re-Runs: Why We Watch Our Favorite Episode of a TV Show, or Listen to a Favorite Song, Over and Over Again
Posted May 22, 2012:
Posted May 16, 2012:
Posted April 25, 2012:
Posted April 23, 2012:
Posted April 19, 2012:
Posted April 16, 2012:
- Rose-Colored Glasses: Are Optimistic Consumers More Likely to Trust Salespeople?
- When Do Consumers React to Social Exclusion With Charitable Behavior?
Posted April 9, 2012:
Posted March 9, 2012:
Posted February 6, 2012:
- Medical Debt Keeps Rising, New Report Shows
- Consumers Willing to Buy Sustainable US Cotton, Researchers Find