Browse News Stories
Posted December 13, 2011:
Posted December 8, 2011:
Posted December 2, 2011:
- Impatient People Have Lower Credit Scores, Study Finds
- If a Fat Tax Is Coming, Here's How to Make It Efficient, Effective
Posted November 7, 2011:
- Removing Sugar-Sweetened Beverages from Schools Associated With Reduced Access To, but Not Consumption of These Beverages Among Adolescents
- Lost in Translation: Credit Card Bill Notes Curb Cardholders' Monthly Payments
Posted October 31, 2011:
Posted October 24, 2011:
- Consumers Don't Pay as Much Attention to Nutrition Fact Labels as They Think, Eye-Tracking Study Finds
Posted October 21, 2011:
- Social Isolation: Are Lonely Consumers Actually Loners or Conformers?
- Why Does Explaining Why a Cupcake Is Delicious Make Us Love It Less?
- Is It Best to Withhold Favorable Information About Products?
- How Does Hand Orientation Help Consumers Imagine Using Products?
- When Do Consumers Try to Increase Social Standing by Eating Too Much?
Posted October 20, 2011:
- Calorie Count Plus Points Based on Added Sugars, Sodium, and Saturated and Trans Fats Recommended as New Front-of-Package Nutrition Labeling System
- Minority Consumers Will Voluntarily Pay More for Goods and Services to Assert Status, Study Shows
Posted October 13, 2011:
Posted October 11, 2011:
Posted September 29, 2011:
Posted September 15, 2011:
- Childhood and the Driving Force of Fashion
- All Credit Ratings Not Created Equal: Study Shows Inflation of Credit Scores in Various Asset Classes
Posted September 14, 2011:
- Downwardly Mobile: When Consumer Decisions Are Influenced by People With Lower Socioeconomic Status
- It's All About Autonomy: Consumers React Negatively When Prompted to Think About Money
- Culturally Symbolic Products: Would You Buy a Sony Cappuccino Maker?
Posted September 8, 2011:
- Insured and Still at Risk: Number of Underinsured in U.S. Increased 80 Percent Between 2003 2010
- Rising Health Costs Eroding Americans' Income Gains, Study Finds
Posted September 6, 2011:
- Demographic, Educational Factors Associated With Medical Specialty Board Certification Identified in New Study
- Widespread Medical Resident Burnout and Debt, Study Finds
Posted August 24, 2011:
- U.S. Healthcare: Three-Quarters of Those Who Have Lost Jobs and Health Insurance Are Skipping Needed Health Care
Posted August 17, 2011:
Posted August 15, 2011:
Posted August 10, 2011:
- Study Links Personal, Corporate Risk-Taking; Examination of CEOs With Private Pilots' Licenses Indicates Potential Benefits in Bold Behavior
- Why Do Consumers Think Hard-to-Get Babes and Products Are Worth the Extra Effort?
- Pulling a Fast One: How Do Consumers React to Zippy Disclaimers?
Posted July 28, 2011:
Posted July 25, 2011:
Posted July 14, 2011:
- When Will a Message of Social Responsibility Backfire?
- Shop When You're Happy: Positive Feelings Improve Consumer Decision-Making Abilities
- When the First Choice Isn't Available, Why Don't Consumers Choose the Obvious Second Choice?
Posted July 11, 2011:
- Online Consumers Willing to Pay Premium for Net Privacy, Study Finds
- Is a Little Negativity the Best Marketing Policy?
Posted June 21, 2011:
Posted June 17, 2011:
Posted June 15, 2011:
- How Does Identification With an Organization Enhance Values?
- Facebook Friends? Group Identity Helps Consumers Remember Ads
Posted June 14, 2011:
Posted June 2, 2011:
- Pulling a Fast One: Speed of Advertisement Disclaimer May Have Effect on Consumers' Intent to Purchase Product
Posted May 31, 2011:
- Egg Cartons Not Accurate in Reporting Animal Welfare Claims, Expert Argues
- Online Advertising Waters Down Impact of Offline Ad Bans
Posted May 26, 2011:
Posted May 12, 2011: