Browse News Stories
Posted June 17, 2011:
Posted June 16, 2011:
Posted June 15, 2011:
- When Imitation Doesn't Flatter: When Do Consumers Care About Mimicry?
- Sexy Doesn't Always Sell: When Do Beautiful Models Help?
- 'Magical Thinking' Helps Dieters Cope With Unrealistic Expectations
- How Does Identification With an Organization Enhance Values?
- Facebook Friends? Group Identity Helps Consumers Remember Ads
Posted June 14, 2011:
Posted June 6, 2011:
Posted June 2, 2011:
- Pulling a Fast One: Speed of Advertisement Disclaimer May Have Effect on Consumers' Intent to Purchase Product
Posted May 31, 2011:
- Egg Cartons Not Accurate in Reporting Animal Welfare Claims, Expert Argues
- Online Advertising Waters Down Impact of Offline Ad Bans
Posted May 26, 2011:
Posted May 23, 2011:
Posted May 18, 2011:
Posted May 12, 2011:
Posted May 11, 2011:
Posted May 9, 2011:
- Availability of Local Food Key to Improving Food Security
- How Do Creative Ads Shake Up the Way We Think?
- Constrained Consumers: When Do People Consider What They Have to Give Up in Order to Buy Something?
- Faking It: Can Ads Create False Memories About Products?
- How Did Debt and Credit Become the 'American Way'?
Posted May 5, 2011:
Posted April 19, 2011:
- How American Consumers View Debt: A Case Study
- How Do Consumers Judge Quality? It Depends on Who's Making the Purchase
- Early Product Launches: How Will Consumers Respond?
Posted April 14, 2011:
Posted April 7, 2011:
Posted April 6, 2011:
- Frequent Shopping Prolongs Life, Study Suggests
- Shopping Online, Privacy, Data Protection and Third-Party Tracking
Posted March 29, 2011:
- What Choice Do We Have?
- Some Ingredients in 'Green' Products Come from Petroleum Rather Than Natural Sources
- Carbon Labeling of Products Could Help Consumers Make Environmentally Friendly Choices
Posted March 21, 2011:
Posted March 17, 2011:
- How Do Consumers Estimate a Good Time?
- Buying a New Product: When Is It Better to Ask a Novice Rather Than an Expert?
- What Does Signing Your Name Mean in the Marketplace?
Posted March 16, 2011:
Posted March 10, 2011:
Posted February 28, 2011:
Posted February 23, 2011:
Posted February 22, 2011:
Posted February 17, 2011:
Posted February 14, 2011:
- Many Consumers Believe 36 Months Is Longer Than 3 Years
- George Clooney or Saddam Hussein? Why Do Consumers Pay for Celebrity Possessions?
- Consumer Beware: Rejecting an Option May Make You More Likely to Choose It Later
- Not Actually Bad at Math or Auto Repair? Women Fear Being Stereotyped by Male Service Providers
Posted February 8, 2011:
Posted January 31, 2011:
Posted January 18, 2011: