Browse News Stories
Posted January 18, 2011:
- Create Intimacy With Consumers or Donors: Ask for Their Input
- Do American Consumers With Low Confidence in the Government Buy American?
- Why Do the Abbotts Wait, While the Zimmermans Rush to Buy?
Posted January 14, 2011:
Posted January 13, 2011:
Posted January 10, 2011:
Posted January 5, 2011:
Posted December 22, 2010:
- Climbing Mount Everest: Noble Adventure or Selfish Pursuit?
- Love-Smitten Consumers Will Do Anything for Their Cars and Guns
- Does Equality Increase Status Spending?
Posted December 21, 2010:
Posted December 14, 2010:
- Anatomy of a Shopping Spree: Pretty Things Make Us Buy More
- U.S. Healthcare: 18.3 Million Baby Boomers Could Benefit from the Affordable Care Act
Posted December 7, 2010:
Posted December 6, 2010:
Posted December 1, 2010:
Posted November 28, 2010:
Posted November 17, 2010:
Posted November 15, 2010:
- When Pride in Achievement Leads to a Large Order of Fries
- Non-Religious People More Loyal to Particular Corporate Brands
- Do Consumers Prefer One Percent Interest Over Zero Percent Interest or Is Zero Simply Confusing?
- Guiltless Gluttony: Misleading Size Labels Lead to Overeating
Posted November 10, 2010:
Posted November 4, 2010:
- A 'Brand' New World: Attachment Runs Thicker Than Money
- Global Food Safety: Keeping Food Safe from Farm to Table
Posted October 26, 2010:
Posted October 19, 2010:
Posted October 18, 2010:
- Benign Envy Sells iPhones, but Malicious Envy Drives Consumers to BlackBerries
- Cash Is Healthier? Credit and Debit Increase Impulsive Food Purchases
- Would You Sleep on a Chunk of Ice? Building Your 'Experience Resume'
- How Do Beauty Product Ads Affect Consumer Self Esteem and Purchasing?
Posted October 13, 2010:
- Nutrition Labels on Food and Drinks in the UK: Available, Understood but Not Always Used to Make Healthy Choices
- Nutrition Rating Enhancing Front-of-Package Nutrition Rating Systems and Symbols
Posted October 4, 2010:
Posted September 29, 2010:
Posted September 28, 2010:
Posted September 22, 2010:
- The Psychology of Financial Decision Making and Economic Crises
- Book Flights in Advance and Purchase Theater Tickets at the Last Minute to Save Money
Posted September 21, 2010:
- Savvy Consumers Put a High Price on Food Safety
- Working from Home and Online Shopping Can Increase Carbon Emissions, UK Report Claims
Posted September 20, 2010:
- Consumers Willing to Pay More for Locally Grown Apples, Vermont Study Shows
- Money, Drugs and Chicken Feet? What Consumers Will Do for Social Acceptance
- Buyer Backlash: Why Do Slogans About Saving Money Increase Spending?
- Learning How Consumers Value Products
Posted September 15, 2010:
Posted September 14, 2010:
Posted September 8, 2010:
- Consumers Will Pay More for Goods They Can Touch
- Cash Hoarding Nothing New for Businesses, Scholar Says
Posted September 7, 2010:
Posted September 1, 2010: